Beautiful, traditionally built chalet with 4-5 rooms, made of old wood in a dominant position over Verbier with a breathtaking panoramic view of the Alps!
With its exceptional east-south and west orientation, this wonderful chalet enjoys excellent sunshine all day long. The chalet, built in 2002, is located in a very quiet environment with individual chalets and offers easy access to the property all year round to the garages.
Access to the ski lifts is very practical, thanks to the proximity of a bus stop (90m) the transport is free of charge throughout Verbier!
Description of the chalet:
Lower ground floor
- Spacious garage with 2 parking spaces and mezzanine / storage
- Direct access to the main entrance of the chalet
- Entrance hall
- Storage space under the stairs
- Home lift, chair stair lift
Upper ground floor
- Technical room
- 2 large bedrooms facing south with access to the natural stone terrace
- 1 bathroom / sink / toilet / shower
- Carnotzet (Fondue-room)
- Spacious living room with open fireplace
- Well-equipped kitchen with access to the terrace
- Dining room southeast-southwest balcony
- Beautiful stone terrace in the west with garden and small pond in summer.
- Main entrance
- Guest toilet
- Master suite on the entire floor with bedroom, living area
- 1 large bathroom / toilet / sink
- South-facing balcony
- Depending on your needs, this floor could easily be converted into two spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms.